Serving Northern Virginia including: Loudoun, Prince William, Fairfax and Northern Fauquier
One source for your Loudon County outdoor living space
It’s more than a deck. It’s where you get out while staying in—it’s where you entertain, relax and enjoy a break from your busy life. The last thing you want to do is create stress while planning and building a deck. That’s where Deckscapes comes into the picture. We take the time to listen to how you want to spend your time on your deck, and we customize a low-maintenance composite deck with features that suit your lifestyle.
You relax. We’ll take care of the deck project from design to build, and beyond with patios, porches, and other outdoor services that complement your Northern Virginia back yard.
Virginia Deck Professionals
There are plenty of builders out there that advertise deck construction. And, unfortunately, there are just as many stories about deck projects gone bad. It pays to hire a team of craftspeople who specialize in carpentry, masonry, deck building and all other aspects of backyard construction to complete your project.
- Deckscapes is a TrexPro Platinum Contractor, certified to design and build Trex composite decks in Northern Virginia and as a Trex Pro Platinum builder you get additional benefits beyond that of a typical deck builder.
- Every deck we build is a custom because we focus on designing and building a deck that meets your individual needs, whether that’s to entertain guests and cook out, or create a relaxing place for you and your family.
- Our custom-built decks are constructed from only the best products and are designed to not only meet but exceed all local building code requirements.
As you consider the possibilities for your new deck, here are some popular deck features to consider that would set your deck apart from the others and really make your deck distinctly yours.
- Curved/circular elements
- Under-deck outdoor living spaces
- Under-deck storage
- Custom curved and traditional staircases
- Inlaid flooring patterns and border details
- Traditional and contemporary railing systems
- Multi- and single-level deck designs
- Built-in kitchens and bar areas
- Pergolas and shade features
- Covered porches and verandas
- Built-in fireplaces